At Think Safely, we take the hands-on approach to teaching everything involving the operation procedures and safety measures when working on a spider crane. Our course includes the following cohorts:
• Familiarization with operator’s manual
• Inspection before crane assembly
• Inspection after crane assembly
• Use of operator aids and safety devices
• Load charts study
• Setting up the crane for operation, moving it, shutting down, and disassembling for transportation
• Assessment and verification of ground conditions
• Working around utilities, power lines, and other possible hazards on site
• Inspection after operation
• And more…
Our Spider Mini Crawler Crane Operation Training program goes in-depth to teach everything mentioned above and a lot more.
Whether you’ve just started working on spider cranes or are a seasoned operator looking to increase your knowledge, this course is the best investment you can make. So give us a call today to set up a consultation.
To enroll in the training program and increase your workplace safety measures and performance, call us today and schedule a consultation. Joining this program is the investment of a lifetime…